Pages

Friday 20 December 2013

25 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS EVIL : DAY 19 : A CADAVER CHRISTMAS

It's no secret to those who know anything about me, that I really dislike Zombie movies. My love of christmas horror is clearly stronger than my hate though as when I saw the film Cadaver Christmas (Known as Zombies At Christmas) here in the UK, I couldn't help but pick up a copy. Braving it this month I found it to be much more enjoyable than I would have first thought. Also If I had seen the US artwork I don't think I would have doubted this thing in the slightest. 

The janitor at the local high school finds himself trapped in a Christmas Eve zombie apocalypse, collecting a bunch of townsfolk to aid him, he sets about ridding the highschool from the hoards of the undead before christmas morn finds them joining their ranks.

The film is low budget, but that's part of its charm. It's a fun little gory romp that sits nicely in the Christmas season. Not been a fan of zombies I didn't expect to enjoy this and yet it kept my attention from beginning to end and I found myself really digging its atmosphere and characters. I can definitly recommend it.


Happy Horror Holidays.

See You Tomorrow.

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment